The objective of this course is to train and certify food handlers in SFA-licensed food establishments
The training focus on the foundation of food safety and hygiene while handling, cooking, storing and serving food.
A WSQ course accredited by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). Upon successful completion, candidates will receive the Statement of Attainment (SOA) in WSQ Follow Food and Beverage Safety and Hygiene Policies and Procedures.
This course is for
- Individuals keen to pursue employment as food handlers in food service industry
What will you learn
- Practice good personal hygiene
- Use safe ingredients
- Handle food safely
- Store food safely
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and premises
- Minimum 18* years of Age.
- Primary education with/without PSLE / PSPE or their equivalent certification
- Be able to understand,speak, read and write basic English.
*21 years of age to be eligible for SSG course fee funding
Date: 09 Jan, 16 Jan and 19 Jan 2023
Duration: 1 day / 7 hours and 30 minutes
Fees: S$ 150 (GST is not applicable)
Up to 70% course fee funding by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
Singapore Citizens may use their SkillsFuture Credit to pay the Nett course fee after course fee grant. Click here to check your SkillsFuture account.