Grooming Professional Culinarians
With the holistic plan to mould attitude, skills and knowledge, we focus on your professional development as a culinarian, ready to face the challenges of industry.
Building A Strong Foundation in techniques
You will go through a robust skill training plan with techniques in Western, Chinese, Indian and local cuisines.
On-the-Job Training (OJT)
The course includes 2 on-the-job (OJT) events, which enable real time interactions with customers. We also give you headstart by facilitating career placements with respected industry names.
This course is for
- Individuals looking to jumpstart their career in the F&B Industry.
- Food service professionals interested to formalise their skills with WSQ Qualification.
What will you learn
- WSQ Food Safety Course-Level 1
- Safety and housekeeping
- Equipment, ingredients and knife skills
- Fish and seafood preparation
- Meat and poultry preparation
- Dry heat cooking techniques: Roasting, grilling, stir-frying, sauteing and frying
- Moist heat cooking techniques: Steaming, poaching, simmering, blanching, stewing and braising
- Minimum 21* years of Age.
- Primary education with/without PSLE / PSPE or their equivalent certification
- Be able to understand, speak, read and write basic English.
*to be eligible for SSG course fee funding
**Eligible for WSQ qualification award by SSG. Click Here for details
Date: 5 Apr, 17 May, 28 Jun, 16 Aug, 27 Sep, 8 Nov 2021
Duration: 170 hours / 6 weeks 4 days a week
Fees: S$ 5000 (GST is not applicable)
Up to 95% course fee funding by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
Singapore Citizens may use their SkillsFuture Credit to pay the Nett course fee after course fee grant. Click here to check your SkillsFuture account.