The objective of the course is to train learners in work place safety and professional house-keeping practices in the context of culinary arts.
The training focuses on the safe use of various tools, chemicals, personal protective equipment etc. while working in a professional kitchen.
A WSQ course accredited by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). Upon successful completion, candidates will receive the Statement of Attainment (SOA) in WSQ Maintain Food and Beverage Production Environment.
This course is for
- Individuals keen to pursue employment as kitchen assistants in food service industry
- Food service professionals keen on enhancing their skills and getting a qualification within a flexible time frame
What will you learn
- Food and personal hygiene practices
- Cleaning tools, equipment, chemicals and PPE
- Prepare curry pastes and cook them using the tools & equipment
- Handle and dispose waste
- Maintain supplies and inventory
- Perform end-of-shift duties
- Minimum 18* years of Age.
- Primary education with/without PSLE / PSPE or their equivalent certification
- Be able to understand,speak, read and write basic English.
*to be eligible for SSG course fee funding
Date: Coming back soon
Duration: 3 days / 17 hours and 30 minutes.
Fees: S$ 400 (GST is not applicable)
Upto 95% course fee funding by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
Singapore Citizens may use their SkillsFuture Credit to pay the Nett course fee after course fee grant. Click here to check your SkillsFuture account.